Newly refurbished in September / October 2013, the Cane Garden Bay Cottages offer a fantastic opportunity to get a budget-friendly taste of Caribbean village life, while staying in a comfortable, clean and convenient property.
Cane Garden Bay Beach is a picturesque beach with it's calm turquoise water and white sand, with live reggae music often playing in the background. It is a typical village setting with a couple of churches, a couple of local stores and a school. Or you can also walk to the Callwood Rum Distillery for a tour and tasting, watch the glass-blowers at the nearby recycling centre or dine in any of the beachfront restaurants that offer everything from chicken wings and pizza to lobster.... with the obligatory pina-coladas and pain-killers! There is always something fun going on just down the street at Myetts and they have a great gift shop and offer spa treatments too!
The cottages themselves are 2 buildings housing 4 semi-detached units. Situated across the road from the beach, they are set in a beautiful palm-tree shaded, grassy, large walled garden. Laze in a hammock swinging from the palm tree or cook up a feast on the charcoal BBQ in the new communal gazebo.
The cottages each have an air-conditioned bedroom with new queen size bed, a comfortable living room and kitchenette, dining room, bathroom with shower, and front porch with a second dining area. There is also an ipod dock in each cottage, wifi and a local cell phone with $5 credit for your use. We have off-street parking should you rent a car, but beautiful Cane Garden Bay really has plenty to keep you amused should you choose not to.
(Online provisioning as per the "About BVI" page on this website, is easy if you choose not to rent a car and want more selection than the local stores offer.)
Please note the following amenities.....
Cottage #1 - full size pull-out sofa bed for 1 or 2 additional guests
Cottage #2 - twin size pull-out sofa bed for 1 additional guest
Cottage #3 - internal doors which may be opened to join Cottage #4
Cottage #4 - internal doors which may be opened to join Cottage #3, microwave and hotplate (no gas oven as in other units have.)
Maid service is once midweek or every 4 days for longer stays, and she will change all linens and towels as well as do a general clean throughout the house.
Cane Garden Bay is a really fun spot to stay - note that it is one of the more popular beaches on the island and the only one with so many amenities.
Be the envy of other Cane Garden Bay visitors who walk past and all comment on our beautiful, bright Caribbean-style cottages with gingerbread trim! Book now before you miss out!
We accept a minimum booking of 3 nights year round.
All rates are subject to an additional 7% government hotel tax and 10% service fee. There is a $20/nt fee per additional guest in cottages 1 & 2.
A $100 refundable damage deposit is also required.
This property has 1 bedrooms
- Disinfectant is used when cleaning the property
- High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Internet - Hi Speed
- Internet - Wifi
- Iron and Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Free wifi
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Near Ocean
- Ocean View
- Charcoal Grill
- Fire Emergency Contact
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Medical Emergency Contact
- Outdoor Lighting
- Police Emergency Contact
- Scuba or Snorkeling
- All cancellations and any request for changes to your reservation (such as date changes or changes in the number of persons) must be made in writing by email and will be dealt with on a case for case basis.
- For cancellations received 61 days or more prior to your arrival 20% of your DEPOSIT will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- For cancellations received 46-60 days prior to your arrival 50% of your TOTAL will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- For cancellations received 45 days or less prior to arrival 100% of your TOTAL is forfeited. If we’re able to re-book the villa to another guest we will return to you 80% of the rent paid by the new guests for the nights rebooked (the nights might be rented at a “last minute” discounted rate that’s less than you originally paid).
- There will be no refund made for late arrivals or early departures.
Once you reserve a property a deposit of 50% is due to confirm the reservation. The balance of 50% + the refundable damage deposit must be paid in full at least 60 days prior to your arrival. *If paying by credit card, Refundable Damage Deposits will not be charged until arrival.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.