Please enquire or check out our site Villas of Tortola for full, up-to-date details of BVI entry requirements. Coastin' A-Long sits in the hillside estate of Long Bay, the beach in the foreground with islands beyond. A perfect view from just about every room in the house including the wrap around terrace and ample pool deck. The Atlantic Ocean is laid out in all of its glory and the villa provides an ideal setting for enjoying the scenery, with a peaceful calm around the property. The views look out onto Jost Van Dyke, Sandy Cay, Green Cay and beyond. The villa (formerly known as Far Pavilion) has been remodeled in 2021 and the villa feels lovely and new and fresh.
Coastin' A-Long is found in Long Bay, West End where many of the rental villas have been built so we have a great selection of restaurants within 5 - 15 minutes drive of the villa.
West End Jetty is just 10-15 minutes away, perfect if you're arriving by water-taxi from St Thomas (no ferries scheduled as of Oct'21), the New Horizon ferry to Jost van Dyke also leaves from West End jetty.
Soper's Hole Marina is another great West End feature, home to 3 restaurants (Pussers Landing, Omar's Coffee Shop and Omar's Fusion), Harbour Market grocery store, Arawak, Breeze and Allamanda gallery gift shops, plus Island Surf and Sail for all kinds of watertoy rentals.
We definitely recommend renting a 4WD SUV for your stay, there's plenty to explore. Tortola's only 12 miles long by 3 miles at its widest but it's a mountainous island and the roads can be pretty rugged with some sharp switchbacks on the hills.
We have some great taxi driver's in the West End who can meet you on arrival and bring you to your villa for a really relaxing start to your vacation. And of course they're available for trips to beaches, restaurants and anywhere else.
This property has 3 bedrooms
- Health Beauty Spa
- Disinfectant is used when cleaning the property
- High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Internet - Hi Speed
- Internet - Wifi
- Iron and Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Free wifi
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Near Ocean
- Ocean View
- Gas Grill
- Private Pool
- Fire Emergency Contact
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Medical Emergency Contact
- Outdoor Lighting
- Police Emergency Contact
- Scuba or Snorkeling
- All cancellations and any request for changes to your reservation (such as date changes or changes in the number of persons) must be made in writing by email and will be dealt with on a case for case basis.
- For cancellations received 61 days or more prior to your arrival 20% of your DEPOSIT will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- For cancellations received 46-60 days prior to your arrival 50% of your TOTAL will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- For cancellations received 45 days or less prior to arrival 100% of your TOTAL is forfeited. If we’re able to re-book the villa to another guest we will return to you 80% of the rent paid by the new guests for the nights rebooked (the nights might be rented at a “last minute” discounted rate that’s less than you originally paid).
- There will be no refund made for late arrivals or early departures.
Once you reserve a property a deposit of 50% is due to confirm the reservation. The balance of 50% + the refundable damage deposit must be paid in full at least 60 days prior to your arrival. *If paying by credit card, Refundable Damage Deposits will not be charged until arrival.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
1 Guest Reviews