While Sunny Side Up is one of our more spacious and colourful villas it's open layout lends itself well to social gatherings of friends or family.
Overlooking Belmont Pond, Long Bay and Smuggler’s Cove - Sunny Side Up accommodates with three air-conditioned lofty bedroom suites, a generous open plan living/kitchen area and an inviting pool. All rooms take advantage of the mesmerizing views of the outlying Islands of Jost Van Dyke, Sandy Cay and more.
A flight of white stone steps will bring you to the main level, home to the Great Room, with its cathedral ceiling and series of high-arched windows and doors - letting in plenty of natural light, and providing panoramic views and cooling breezes as you rest on the comfortable, natural sea grass furniture. The open lounge/kitchen area is separated by a bar counter with sea grass stools, and the kitchen houses a wide range of mahogany cupboards and granite counter tops.
Through an arched doorway on to the pool deck, you will find an 8-10 person covered alfresco dining area, large stainless steel built-in gas BBQ, wet bar, mini-fridge, outdoor speakers and a poolside shower. Opposite the Great Room, on the other side of the pool, is a pavilion- home to a private air-conditioned suite with two queen beds, cable TV, DVD, en-suite bathroom with double vanity and tiled alfresco shower. All rooms have their own balcony with stunning sea vistas. An exterior staircase from the pool deck brings you to the very spacious master bedroom with a king-sized, four-poster mahogany bed, cable TV, and a double-vanity en suite bathroom with natural stone private outdoor shower. On the lower level is the third bedroom with two queen beds, cable TV and a tiled bathroom with walk-in shower.
With Long Bay Beach Resort just at the bottom of the hill, daily or weekly passes offer options for tennis, gym and spa treatments. Soper's Hole and West End is just 10 minutes away with restaurants, a grocery store, gift shopping, boat rentals, day sails, ferries to Jost Van Dyke and the USVI....something for everyone!
Maid service is once midweek and she will change all linens and towels as well as do a general clean throughout the villa. Laundry facilities are availabe for everyday use.
1 King Bed
1 King Bed
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed
- Satellite / Cable
- Hair Dryer
- Internet - Hi Speed
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Gas Grill
- All cancellations and any request for changes to your reservation (such as date changes or changes in the number of persons) must be made in writing by email and will be dealt with on a case for case basis.
- For cancellations received 61 days or more prior to your arrival 20% of your DEPOSIT will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- For cancellations received 46-60 days prior to your arrival 50% of your TOTAL will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- For cancellations received 45 days or less prior to arrival 100% of your TOTAL is forfeited. If we’re able to re-book the villa to another guest we will return to you 80% of the rent paid by the new guests for the nights rebooked (the nights might be rented at a “last minute” discounted rate that’s less than you originally paid).
- There will be no refund made for late arrivals or early departures.
Once you reserve a property a deposit of 50% is due to confirm the reservation. The balance of 50% + the refundable damage deposit must be paid in full at least 60 days prior to your arrival. *If paying by credit card, Refundable Damage Deposits will not be charged until arrival.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.