Papaya Villa is exceptional in every way - the location is quiet and private but just a few of minutes from restaurants and beaches, the amenities are top of the line as the house was designed to be lived in and not just as a holiday home, and the fu
Papaya is located in Long Bay, West End where many of the rental villas have been built so we have a great selection of restaurants within 5 - 10 minutes drive of the villa.
DINING OPTIONS: Tropical Fusion and 1748 on the beach in Long Bay. Sebastians on the Beach, Tramonti and The Sugar Mill for fine dining in a beautiful historical setting in Apple Bay. Da Coal Pot on the waterfront in Carrot Bay, Bananakeet (top of Windy Hill for the best sunset views), Stoutt's Lookout (top of Windy Hill) for great views and very informal BBQ etc, Omars Coffee House and Omars Fusion at Soper's Hole. Bustling Cane Garden Bay with it's selection of restaurants, bars and live music, is just a 15 minute drive.
GROCERIES & ATTRACTIONS: C&D convenience store is just over Zion Hill and at Soper's Hole you'll find Harbour Market (a well-stocked branch of the island's main grocery store, Riteway), along with gift shops and Island Surf and Sail for all your water toy rentals. Sage Mountain is a 20 minute drive and offers beautiful National Park trails at a slightly cooler temperature due to the elevation and shade of the rainforest-like terrain.
BEACHES: Long Bay Beach is 1 mile long of white sand - perfect for walking off the cocktails and coconut shrimp or conch fritters! The best areas for swimming are near the middle and the 2 ends of the beach. Pelican Point is a large rock protruding from the water in the middle of Long Bay, great for snorkeling out to on calm days.
Apple Bay offers world class surfing when the conditions are right.
Smugglers Cove is a protected spot that usually offers calm waters - perfect for the less energetic among us and perfect for snorkelling the coral reefs where you can spot all kinds of sea-life.
We recommend renting a 4WD vehicle for your stay and can assist with this so that the car is at your port of arrival for you. There's plenty to go and see and taxis add up quickly. Tortola is only 12 miles long by 3 miles at its widest but it is a mountainous island and the roads can be pretty rugged so 4WD gives you confidence to explore without fear. The BVIs are very safe so you can explore anywhere the road takes you.
1 King Bed
1 King Bed
- Disinfectant is used when cleaning the property
- High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
- Satellite / Cable
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Internet - Hi Speed
- Internet - Wifi
- Iron and Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Free wifi
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Near Ocean
- Ocean View
- Gas Grill
- Private Pool
- Fire Emergency Contact
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Medical Emergency Contact
- Outdoor Lighting
- Police Emergency Contact
- Scuba or Snorkeling
- All cancellations and any request for changes to your reservation (such as date changes or changes in the number of persons) must be made in writing by email and will be dealt with on a case for case basis.
- For cancellations received 61 days or more prior to your arrival 20% of your DEPOSIT will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- For cancellations received 46-60 days prior to your arrival 50% of your TOTAL will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- For cancellations received 45 days or less prior to arrival 100% of your TOTAL is forfeited. If we’re able to re-book the villa to another guest we will return to you 80% of the rent paid by the new guests for the nights rebooked (the nights might be rented at a “last minute” discounted rate that’s less than you originally paid).
- There will be no refund made for late arrivals or early departures.
Once you reserve a property a deposit of 50% is due to confirm the reservation. The balance of 50% + the refundable damage deposit must be paid in full at least 60 days prior to your arrival. *If paying by credit card, Refundable Damage Deposits will not be charged until arrival.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.