Literally on the water’s edge, Casa Caribe offers someone on a budget a spectacular Caribbean vacation spot!
The views are sublime, across to Jost Van Dyke and numerous other islands as far as the eye can see. Located on Tortola’s North Shore and famous for its' surf, Apple Bay also offers fantastic snorkeling on a calm day.
Steps lead down from the off-road parking area to a small deck perfect for BBQing on the charcoal grill or quietly lounging on the sun lounger. Inside the unit, you enter the galley-style kitchen which overlooks the ocean of course and is equipped with a 4 burner cook top, microwave, blender, toaster and coffee-maker. The main living area offers 2 sofas which can be used for additional sleeping options by someone with children, and there is a dining table inside. The bathroom is also located on the ground floor. The blue shuttered arched windows and mahogany louvres throughout are screened for your comfort, allowing in plenty of sea breeze to keep you cool.
Two large mahogany arched doors open up to a wonderful deck where you feel you can just reach out and touch the water. Rock back and forth on the swing-bench or there is additional seating for just taking in a little sun, reading or dining al-fresco.
Up a few steps the mezzanine-style bedroom has a queen size bed that overlooks the living room and the ocean beyond....sleep to the sound of the ocean and wake to the sand in your toes and a refreshing dip just a few steps away.
Walk to Sebastain’s Hotel a couple of hundred yards away for breakfast, lunch or dinner and the small convenience store.
1 Queen Bed
1 Queen Bed
- Disinfectant is used when cleaning the property
- High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Internet - Hi Speed
- Internet - Wifi
- Iron and Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Free wifi
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Near Ocean
- Ocean View
- Charcoal Grill
- Fire Emergency Contact
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Medical Emergency Contact
- Outdoor Lighting
- Police Emergency Contact
- Scuba or Snorkeling
- All cancellations and any request for changes to your reservation (such as date changes or changes in the number of persons) must be made in writing by email and will be dealt with on a case for case basis.
- For cancellations received 61 days or more prior to your arrival 20% of your DEPOSIT will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- For cancellations received 46-60 days prior to your arrival 50% of your TOTAL will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- For cancellations received 45 days or less prior to arrival 100% of your TOTAL is forfeited. If we’re able to re-book the villa to another guest we will return to you 80% of the rent paid by the new guests for the nights rebooked (the nights might be rented at a “last minute” discounted rate that’s less than you originally paid).
- There will be no refund made for late arrivals or early departures.
Once you reserve a property a deposit of 50% is due to confirm the reservation. The balance of 50% + the refundable damage deposit must be paid in full at least 60 days prior to your arrival. *If paying by credit card, Refundable Damage Deposits will not be charged until arrival.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
1 Guest Reviews
This lovely loft villa was exactly what we were looking for! The view from the front porch is spectacular! The unit is equipped with everything you need to enjoy some quality time on Tortola. The owners of this property have been extremely accommodating and easy to work with throughout the reservation process. We were greeted warmly at the ferry terminal and shown right to the property- no confusion, no fumbling for maps- very easy to make the transition into island time! We enjoyed spending time at the beach at Little Apple Bay, as well as the lovely beaches nearby at Long Bay and Smuggler's Cove. The villa is close to several popular spots including the Sugar Mill restaurant, the legendary Bomba's Shack, and just over the hill from Cane Garden Bay, where we did most of our shopping at Bobby's Market and at the vendor stalls at the beach. Overall, an excellent value, and we hate to leave but will love to return! A million dollar view at a very reasonable rate. Thank you for a wonderful holiday!