Please enquire or check out our site Villas of Tortola for full, up-to-date details of BVI entry requirements. Beautiful Whale Watch is the island getaway you've been dreaming of - think privacy, relaxation, a clear turquoise ocean and azure sky as far as the eye can see. If you're familiar with Tortola, Whale Watch is located just down from Soldier Hill on the way to Brewers Bay. Follow a quiet dirt track to just 3 villas spread well apart from each other for complete privacy and peace that few properties can boast. Freshly re-decorated in 2018, the villa is crisp and serene with neutral paint, furnishings and linens, with splashes of ocean blues, greens and turquoises.
Whale Watch is located on the westerly hillside overlooking Brewers Bay on the North shore of Tortola.
DINING: Cane Garden Bay (6-7 min drive) is the one beach that has a selection of restaurants and bars, just stroll along the beach and decide which one takes your fancy! Myetts, Paradise Club, Quitos, Bananas, Rymers...
If you want to venture a little further...Bananakeet is just a 10-15 minute drive (top of Windy Hill for the best sunset views & fantastic food), Stoutt's Lookout (also top of Windy Hill) for great views and very informal BBQ etc, Da Coal Pot (on the waterfront in Carrot Bay, Sebastians, Tramonti and The Sugar Mill in Apple Bay, Tropical Fusion and 1748 on the beach in Long Bay. In Road Town (15 min drive) Capriccios is a fantastic little Italian near the ferry terminal close to the lovely finer dining establishments of Giorgios and The Dove.
GROCERIES & ATTRACTIONS: Bobbys supermarket in Cane Garden Bay is pretty well-stocked like a convenience store and conveniently just 10 mins drive away. If you drive into Road Town (10-15 mins) Riteway is the best stocked grocery store.
BEACHES: Cane Garden Bay: usually very protected and calm, offers plenty to see and do, its where the action is! It can get busy when the cruise ships are in town (google BVI cruise ship schedule). Brewers Bay: the complete opposite - very peaceful and great snorkeling with one quiet beach bar open at lunch time only. Long Bay Beach: 1 mile long of white sand - perfect for walking off the cocktails and coconut shrimp or conch fritters! There are certain areas with a sandy bottom that are best for swimming and some areas that have more coral surface, we will point you in the right direction. Pelican Point is a large rock protruding from the water in the middle of Long Bay, great for snorkeling out to on calm days.
Apple Bay: world class surfing when the conditions are right. Josiahs Bay: very pretty large sandy beach with surf school in East End. Smugglers Cove: a protected spot that usually offers calm waters - perfect for the less energetic among us and perfect for snorkeling the coral reefs where you can spot all kinds of sea-life.
It's imperative that you rent a 4WD vehicle for your stay, theres plenty to explore. Tortola's only 12 miles long by 3 miles at its widest but it's a mountainous island and the roads can be pretty rugged with some sharp switchbacks on the hills.
We have some great taxi driver's in the West End who can meet you on arrival and bring you to your villa for a really relaxing start to your vacation. And of course they're available for trips to beaches, restaurants and anywhere else.
This property has 2 bedrooms
- Disinfectant is used when cleaning the property
- High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Internet - Wifi
- Iron and Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Free wifi
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Near Ocean
- Ocean View
- Gas Grill
- Private Pool
- Fire Emergency Contact
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Medical Emergency Contact
- Outdoor Lighting
- Police Emergency Contact
- Scuba or Snorkeling
- All cancellations and any request for changes to your reservation (such as date changes or changes in the number of persons) must be made in writing by email and will be dealt with on a case for case basis.
- For cancellations received 61 days or more prior to your arrival 20% of your DEPOSIT will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- For cancellations received 46-60 days prior to your arrival 50% of your TOTAL will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- For cancellations received 45 days or less prior to arrival 100% of your TOTAL is forfeited. If we’re able to re-book the villa to another guest we will return to you 80% of the rent paid by the new guests for the nights rebooked (the nights might be rented at a “last minute” discounted rate that’s less than you originally paid).
- There will be no refund made for late arrivals or early departures.
Once you reserve a property a deposit of 50% is due to confirm the reservation. The balance of 50% + the refundable damage deposit must be paid in full at least 60 days prior to your arrival. *If paying by credit card, Refundable Damage Deposits will not be charged until arrival.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.